True XOXO Audrey Hepburn Quote Challenge - February

10:30 AM

All things Audrey Hepburn are happening over at the True XOXO blog this month with a wonderful quote challenge. Even if you have no mojo at the moment, this one is sure to get it firing on all cylinders!

The quote from gorgeous Audrey Hepburn:


Or simple be inspired by Audrey Hepburn herself.

I BELIEVE



I fell in love with this quote the moment I saw it. Each line has a meaning for me so it was hard to choose just one line to use. This one has the strongest meaning out of them all. It has been a moto in my life for many years now and I don't see that ending any time soon. I couldnt help but use one of the photos taken by gorgeous Tanya from TMK Photography at the Savvy Delights Retreat last year too. I don't often scrap pages about me, but with this one so close to my heart, I had to. Oh and there is nothing like a bit of pink when we talk Ms Hepburn.
I had so many ideas for this page, and could draw inspiration from this challenge for another 10 if I had to.

I have used a WOW flourish to top this one off, by colouring it in with a white gel pen.


And the same with the WOW camera, but left the remainder of it raw.


Head over and check out the beautiful layout from the DT at the True XOXO blog, and have a go at this one yourself. You have all month, and I would love to see some of my amazing Aussie scrap friends having a go!!

TFL xx

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images