'Always Us' - Delights Retreat Layout #9

7:00 AM

Although I was in a bit of a scrappy zone thanks to the challenges on offer at the Delights Retreat, I just found that I still needed to just scrap a page or two for no challenge at all. These were just my way of getting another page done and another memory kept, without having to think about fitting criteria. These layouts gave me the breathing space I needed to think about how I was planning on tackling more challenges. Again, this layout is no masterpiece, and I'm happy with that. I produced a challenge or two within it self that I had to work on, and that was fun.

Always Us


These gorgeous spring hearts are Words or Whatever chipboard painted with Tim Holtz distress paint. This is my latest go to way of altering chipboard (so I guess that makes it ok to buy more colours)!


The top and bottom pieces have been lined with a very thin like of black patterned paper to help define the difference between the great and teal. I wanted to add an additional accent to this with the coloured washi tape. It falls into the same colour tones, but just helped blend these sections a bit better together.


I have used a few more pieces of the transparency on this page so that the black could help ground all of the colours.


How gorgeous is this flair button? Another from my favourite etsy store {A Flair for Buttons}. The colours just worked perfectly with the layout.


This layout was about my basic style, and I think I fairly well covered more of my little style points on this one. Just a simple layout documenting a moment in time.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images