'Happy Snapshots' - Delights Retreat Layout #4

7:00 AM

On to Delights Retreat layout #4. We know that boy layouts are a thing of my past and I really struggle to do them now, but this one just came together, and it came together easily. I was going to try and cover over the flowers on the top patterned paper, but nothing I looked at was big enough to cover it, or too big that it looked funny. So the simple solution was to embrace them and work with them.

The challenge for this layout was a provided kit which included the rub-on film strip, the small bit of bling (which I cut from a large flourish to keep them subtle) and the kraft journal spots. This kit saw so many variations of being used. Its such a great challenge to make your own.


Happy Snapshots


It has been a long time since I used rub-ons on a layout, but as these were new they didn't break up or not rub off onto the page, which is very common with old rub-ons that haven't been stored well.


I just love these stars by Charms Creations. I stocked up on them some time ago and this one was sitting on my scrap desk when I packed for retreat, so into my bag it went. I love knowing that it got used and was the perfect colour for this layout.


Even though this layout is fairly basic, I'm happy with it. I think it captures the photo well and keeps it the centre focus on the page.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images