'Let me count the ways'

7:38 PM

Where is the time passing us this year? It is now October and the year is escaping us far to quickly. We are starting to get warmer weather which is always a great indicator that summer is on its way, the days are getting longer and the moods are much happier!

Flash back to the start of the year when a small group of us attended the Words or Whatever design team retreat. It was back when I was scrapping last Christmas. It was back when the weather was starting to get colder. It was when I did this layout, the one that broke the mojo drought for the 1,000th time.

This layout is using a photo that I took on Boxing Day last year with the nieces and nephews after punishing them to get the annual photo for Nan. This was the end of the fun face pulling photos. This was the chance to jump in and use my brand new selfie stick..... And I love it, They are all showing themselves through their faces and having fun doing so. I think this is one of the first years that they have all been willing to play along for me.

'Let me count the ways'


This was honestly one of the hardest layouts to photograph due to the gold chipboard pieces. They just don't cooperate and allow for easy photography.... it doesn't matter how hard you try or how many photos you take.

These light wood veneer hearts are from Words or Whatever.


I have started photographing the retreat layouts and the first blog post is drafted.... Just to get the right to post and you will be inundated with them!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images