'Summer Chillin' - Delights Retreat Layout #2

7:00 AM

Retreat layout #2 and I just love the summer vibe of this one. The challenge was to use the KaiserCraft kit provided to produce a project. I am always a little bit partial to teal and navy together and this kit provided the base for me to use these colours. And that horrid green was perfect for the photo.... It worked out so well you don't even notice how bad that green really is!

Summer Chillin'


I have used a Words or Whatever chipboard title that I had laying around for the title on this one. It has been painted in 3 of this years new release colours from Tim Holtz. Don't they just work perfectly together?! I have outlined the ice-blocks with a black felt tip pen, just to emphasize them from the rest of the piece. 

I have pulled the navy blue into the layout with the use of a mist on the teal, washi tape and these really cool resin dots.


These stickers were on the page in the kit and I thought they were so funky and cool. I couldnt help but use them!


Looking at the above, I should have used a bit of ink on the paper edges just to give it a pop, but I am happy with the outcome! 

Still plenty more to come back to the blog for, see you soon.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images