'Wish'

11:30 AM

I love nothing more than coming straight home from an event, printing a photo and scrapping it while the memory and ideas are still fresh. I don't get much of a chance to do this, so when I do, I certainly make the most of it!

I have had these papers laying around for a while now and was doing the age old trick of 'saving them for the right thing'. Well, the right thing came along so they got cut up and used.

I was also given a couple of Project Life mini kits for Christmas from my secret Santa in Oregon, USA (thanks Susan). The pinks in one of the kits matched perfectly so a couple of these were used as layering pieces.


Another thing I don't feel I do too well is mix product. When pulling this layout together, I forced myself to mix papers and embellishments from a range of manufactures.


There are bits of Heidi Swapp, Maggie Holmes, Crate Paper, Amy Tangerine and Studio Calico on this layout, and they all work together just fine. Another comfort zone pushed to the edge and successfully conquered. 


I love this layout. It is one of my favourites that I have pieced together for a while.... Oh, and it helps that the subject is super gorgeous too! Such a cutie :-)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images