'Cheeky Charlie'

8:00 AM

This kid is super cute.... and oh so cheeky. I loved this photo from our overseas holiday and couldn't help but make it one of the first ones I scrapped. It was just a happy snap, while she sat in the pram before a big day.

I have had the peacock feather around for a little while now and it just seemed right to use it on this page. I wanted to bring back the flower layers like my older pages and they worked well.

I just love the background paper on this one too. I have no idea what brand it is or even if I have more of it, but it was perfect... just enough detail not to be a standard card stock. (And I have checked, it is a Kaiser paper from the Salty Toes line, and lucky for me I have another page left)!


This chipboard bee has been in my stash for a while, and Charlie was given a Kiwi Buzzy Bee when we were in New Zealand, so I wanted to incorporate this into the page and an additional memory. It has been sprayed gold with Heidi Swapp gold mist.



The other chipboard piece has also been misted with gold and I wanted to keep it running along the same line as the peacock feather.


I love this layout. It is super busy but I love it. I have incorporated elements of a few older pages that stood out after looking back through older albums, and made me wonder where some of these elements that I used to use all the time went. I think as scrappers, we all do this every now and then.


There is more scrapping coming up, but I am thinking about changing my blog up a little. I am going to start doing a few more reviews, but more travel related. I want to highlight the places we have been to give 'just another internet opinion' but one from someone a few of you know. This is a bit of a new direction for me, but one that I feel the need to head in. I love my travel and with my attention to detail, I pick up on little tips, tricks and things that others may have walked past or payed no attention to. I want to use my powers for good ;-)

There will still be craft related items scattered through out, so keep checking back if that's why you are here.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images