'Hello Little Miss'

8:00 AM

Ok, so I seriously struggle with a set paper pattern like the one that I have used for this background piece. I struggle using it as a background, but I also struggle cutting it up to use on another page.  So needless to say that this page took a bit to come together. I wanted to challenge myself, but I couldn't walk pas the pop of pink from the flowers to match the colours in the photo.

I cant say that I am thrilled with the end result, but I'm not totally unhappy with it either.

Hello Little Miss


And if you haven't already noticed, something isn't straight and its bugging me now that I have seen it in the above photo!


I loved working in all of the little embellishments into the cluster, using a couple of staple items, such as flair buttons, chipboard, sequins and gold mist.


I really go stick on this side of the layout and found this pink tag to layer under everything. With the kraft one beside it, I think it works. The cluster also have flair and sequins to help it tie back to the bottom one. I also wasn't sure about the date stickers how they are, but the more I look at them the more I think they just work!

Is there anything that you struggle with while scrapping? I would love to hear from you.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images