Riding Cable Cars in San Francisco

1:24 PM

It seems that life has gotten busy again at the moment, and without spending a bit of time pre-planning blog posts, you haven't seen much on here for a little while. Easter just flew past and I have been spending more time piecing together my craft room, than crafting, and plenty of time studying. 

After pulling together the video from our New Zealand trip, it compelled me to go back to the GoPro footage from our trip to the USA from 2013. I've been having fun editing these clips and reliving the memories.

If you have ever wondered what it is like to ride a San Francisco cable car, here is a bit of a trip. I hope you enjoy.


If you liked this video, please head to my YouTube channel and give me a thumbs up!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images