'Today' - Layout

6:30 AM

I have started scrapping the photos from our New Zealand holiday in January. And so I don't over do it, I have planned out the whole album. I know how many pages I need to complete for each activity to make the album complete. I just need to stick to it!

This layout is the usual flight picture of the airplane food and passports. One I love taking every time as it usually means I am getting another stamp in my passport and am on holidays.

Today


Again using the Shimelle line of papers, I have fussy cut some of the pieces for this layout. I love that there are items that lean towards travel themed.


Mixed in with this I have again added some older products, such as the chipboard messy circles around the photo and the chipboard airplanes. They just fitted nicely with the map paper background.


All in all I love this page. I love the colours, how it all layered together, and that the fussy cutting was super easy for maximum effect. This is another layout completed for that album.... Just most of it to go!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images