Mokoli'i Island, Hawaii - YouTube

10:00 AM

It has been just over 12 months since we spent a wonderful month in the Hawaiian Islands, so it seems fitting that I finally pull my finger out and get the drone footage edited and uploaded to my YouTube channel. I need to say a thank you to one of my beautiful mothers group mums, Sarah, for inspiring me to get on with it and get these uploaded.


We stopped for lunch on our way to the North Shore of Oahu, at Kualoa Beach Park overlooking one of my favourite places on the island, Chinaman's Hat (Mokoli'i Island). While there we put the drone up to see what it looked like from the other side. The nickname Chinaman's Hat comes from the island resembling an Asian conical straw hat.


There will be more Hawaii videos coming soon. I hope you enjoyed.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images